SPIKE PROTEIN DEFENDER Tincture, Double Extracted, High Shikimic Acid, Organic
Made with LOVE & INTENTION.
DOUBLE EXTRACTED to receive BOTH water-soluble & alcohol-soluble medicinal properties of all the herbs & mushrooms!
This is an excellent choice for kids to use alongside our "Dandelion Leaf tincture" to get the best benefits.
The White Pine Needle was wildcrafted in west Michigan.
Ingredients: +Eastern White Pine Needle, *Schisandra Berry, *Anise Star, *Dandelion Root, *Reishi, *Chaga, *Grain Ethanol 20%
Available in 2 oz tincture bottle.
We crafted this blend with some of the top herbs containing Shikimic Acid. We added other beneficial herbs/mushrooms to help support the body as well. This list includes:
Eastern White Pine Needle (Pinus Strobus):
- Shikimic Acid offers antiplatelet-aggregating activity
- High in Vitamin C (3-4 times as much as an orange!)
Anise Star (Illicium verum):
- this unusual star-shaped fruit contains the highest concentration of SHIKIMIC ACID found in nature!
- its primary source of antioxidants is Quercetin,Linalool and Vitamin C. Shikimic acid with Quercetin has been shown to be the most effective to modulate innate immunity in antiviral terms
- a strong antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal
We use ONLY the Chinese Anise Star
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale):
- one of the BEST known blood builders & purifiers available
- contains all the nutritive salts for the blood
- as a top liver cleanser & protector, it detoxifies the liver & protects it from toxins
- contains excellent levels of vitamins A, C, D & B complex
Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis):
- high in Shikimate
- purifies the blood
- specifically benefits the brain
- known as the herbs that does it all, it enters all 12 meridians & nurtures all 5 elements of the body
- a lung, kidney, and mind tonic
- helps remove toxins from the liver & assist them out of the body efficiently
- develops & protects the energies of life "QI"
Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum):
- known as the Queen of medicinal mushrooms & immortality, it's also referred to as "the great protector"
- its most prominent benefits are its calming & stress-reducing qualities. Its been called the ultimate anti-stress herb.
- immune modulator
- high in polysaccharides, peptidoglycans, triterpenes
- in ancient China, it was highly regarded as a miracle elixir represented as the "bridge between Earth & Heaven"
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus):
- King of medicinal mushrooms, it's been used to nourish 'Shen' (spirit/consciousness)
- one of the most potent antioxidant-dense substances on earth!
- immune modulator
- contains over 200 essential vitamins & minerals
- rich in polysaccharides, these have strong immune balancing properties, enhancing the body's ability to produce natural killer cells.
- is the most melanin-abundant substance in nature, a pigment antioxidant. Its melanin has strong geno-protective (DNA/gene protective) effects.
- high in triterpenes
- a rich source of zinc
Humans share 40% of our DNA with mushrooms!
Meant for internal consumption.
Go slow. Start with 1-2 dropper squeezes (about 30 drops in one squeeze) in the morning and at night. From there you can either go up or down depending on your needs. There is no "correct" dosage for herbs as it depends on the individual.
HOW TO TAKE:
Putting it under your tongue and holding it there for a few seconds will enter your bloodstream faster than any other herbal form. Some may not like doing this so for them I would recommend putting it in water or juice.
This could be a very important addition to your Spike Protein Protocol.
Batch made: NOV 2021
Questions welcomed!! I would love to help you in any way that I can, just send me a message :)))
If you have any issue with your order please message me right away so we can solve it!
THANK YOU!! :)
Do not take if pregnant and please do research on these herbs to make sure they are right for you!
~These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore we cannot claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information on our site is provided for historical background and educational purposes only.
Please consult your physician about any medical concern you may have; and educate yourself thoroughly about any herbs and their potential contraindications before any type of use.
~ International Buyers – Please Note~
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying and as to whether or not this product is prohibited. We can not be held responsible for damage during shipping. Nor are we liable for any damages.