Kids SPIKE PROTEIN DEFENDER
Spike Protein Defender For Kids! 2OZ
This kid-friendly version Is made with LOVE & INTENTION.
This tincture is for both adults and kids! It has a sweeter taste.
~ We added Organic Coconut Glycerin to help ease the taste for the little ones. It's more gentle & has a softer, sweeter taste. There is still 20% of alcohol in the blend because the alcohol portion holds a lot of important medicinal properties they need.
DOUBLE EXTRACTED to receive BOTH water-soluble & alcohol-soluble medicinal properties of all the herbs & mushrooms!
This is an excellent choice for kids to use alongside our "Dandelion Leaf tincture" to get the best benefits.
The White Pine Needle was wildcrafted in west Michigan.
Ingredients: +Eastern White Pine Needle, *Schisandra Berry, *Anise Star, *Dandelion Root, *Reishi, *Chaga, *Glycerin from coconut, *Grain Ethanol 20%
Available in 2 oz tincture bottle.
We crafted this blend with some of the top herbs containing Shikimic Acid. We added other beneficial herbs/mushrooms to help support the body as well. This list includes:
Eastern White Pine Needle (Pinus Strobus):
High in SHIKIMIC ACID
- Shikimic Acid offers antiplatelet-aggregating activity
- High in Vitamin C (3-4 times as much as an orange!)
Anise Star (Illicium verum):
- this unusual star-shaped fruit contains the highest concentration of SHIKIMIC ACID found in nature!
- its primary source of antioxidants is Quercetin,Linalool and Vitamin C. Shikimic acid with Quercetin has been shown to be the most effective to modulate innate immunity in antiviral terms
- a strong antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal
We use ONLY the Chinese Anise Star
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale):
- one of the BEST known blood builders & purifiers available
- contains all the nutritive salts for the blood
- as a top liver cleanser & protector, it detoxifies the liver & protects it from toxins
- contains excellent levels of vitamins A, C, D & B complex
Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis):
- high in Shikimate
- purifies the blood
- specifically benefits the brain
- known as the herbs that does it all, it enters all 12 meridians & nurtures all 5 elements of the body
- a lung, kidney, and mind tonic
- helps remove toxins from the liver & assist them out of the body efficiently
- develops & protects the energies of life "QI"
Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum):
- known as the Queen of medicinal mushrooms & immortality, it's also referred to as "the great protector"
- its most prominent benefits are its calming & stress-reducing qualities. Its been called the ultimate anti-stress herb.
- immune modulator
- high in polysaccharides, peptidoglycans, triterpenes
- in ancient China, it was highly regarded as a miracle elixir represented as the "bridge between Earth & Heaven"
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus):
- King of medicinal mushrooms, it's been used to nourish 'Shen' (spirit/consciousness)
- one of the most potent antioxidant-dense substances on earth!
- immune modulator
- contains over 200 essential vitamins & minerals
- rich in polysaccharides, these have strong immune balancing properties, enhancing the body's ability to produce natural killer cells.
- is the most melanin-abundant substance in nature, a pigment antioxidant. Its melanin has strong geno-protective (DNA/gene protective) effects.
- high in triterpenes
- a rich source of zinc
Humans share 40% of our DNA with mushrooms!
Meant for internal consumption.
Go slow. Start with 1-2 dropper squeezes (about 30 drops in one squeeze) in the morning and at night. From there you can either go up or down depending on your needs. There is no "correct" dosage for herbs as it depends on the individual.